Copyright information for Paul Freeman's Chronogram Explorer and Solver Web Site
The web site referred to here is:
- freely use text links to any and all parts of this web site.
Copy the URL that appears in your Address box at the top of your brower's window as the "href=" part of the anchor. This must not be the address of an image at my site.
You must also give an explicit reference to this site and give the home page URL:
- download any part of the site to your own private computer provided it is solely for your own use and that use is non-profit making.
- use short quotes (up to 100 words) from this site for review or other purposes.
You may not
Paul Freeman asserts the right to be called the author of this web-site and be responsible for its intellectual, artistic and textual content.
- copy any content on this web site without permission from Paul Freeman
- use any content on this site in a link so that it appears on your own web page.
- use any of the material at this site in any document etc for which you are making a charge.
The above is to protect my own use of the material at this site which has taken many hours to prepare and to protect my own intellectual copyright. Please respect this.
For more information, there is a very useful and readable article on
The Educators Guide to Copyright and Fair use at Education World.